- UK/EU/International: International
- Summary: The University of Leeds has a formal cooperation agreement with the Mexican Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia (CONACyT) which provides reduced tuition fees to CONACyT sponsored students.
- Value - what money is on offer: The University of Leeds has an agreement with CONACyT to offer a 30% discount on the tuition fees. CONACyT will pay the remaining 70%, plus a monthly stipend.
How to apply
Leeds has been a CONACyT partner for many years and students can study at both Masters and PhD level across a wide range of subject areas. For further details including how to apply please visit our CONACyT overview page.
This scholarship is available to Mexican Masters students applying for the following programmes:
- MSc Exploration Geophysics
- MSc Structural Geology with Geophysics
- MSc Climate Change and Environmental Policy
- MSc Ecological Economics
- MSc Sustainability and Business
- MSc Sustainability and Consultancy
- MSc Sustainable Cities
- MSc Sustainability in Transport
Please contact the School of Earth and Environment Admissions Team.
Year of entry