- UK/International: International
- Summary: Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving applicants. This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful.
- Value - what money is on offer: £5,000
- Who is eligible: High achieving and deserving international applicants. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: 6 May 2022
How to apply
The online application form will be available from 1st November 2021.
The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Leeds scholarships
The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction
Excludes online courses
Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer by 17 June 2022
Number of scholarships available
To be eligible to apply:
Your programme must start at the University of Leeds in October 2022
You must have submitted an application for one of the following full or part time courses:
You must be self-funding (or partially funded) and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes
Our admissions team will select the strongest applications taking into account the following:
- Have achieved or on track to achieve at least a UK Upper Second-Class (2:1) Honours degree or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes
- Professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- A clear rationale for applying to study at the University of Leeds and how it fits their future ambitions and goals
All deadlines are 23:59 UK time
We recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship by 3 June 2022
Year of entry