- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Value: A full standard studentship consists of academic fees (£4,327 in Session 2019/20), together with a maintenance grant (£15,009 in Session 2019/20) paid at standard Research Council rates. UK applicants will be eligible for a full award paying tuition fees and maintenance. European Union applicants will be eligible for an award paying tuition fees only, except in exceptional circumstances, or where residency has been established for more than 3 years prior to the start of the course.
- Deadline: 7 April 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to undertake a 4-year funded integrated PhD and MSc in Data Analytics and Society.
The programme includes an integrated MSc in Data Analytics over the first two years which will provide you with the foundation skills to complete your research project and a PhD in one of the advertised topics.
The Centre is focused on:
- Promoting the creation and analysis of new longitudinal and streamed data resources for socio-economic investigations;
- Creating new methods (e.g. scaling up existing methods for real time big data analytics);
- Investigating social processes (e.g. virtualisation of retailing; data-driven decision making and social behaviours);
- Facilitating interventions (e.g. resource targeting, network planning, social media apps for diet, travel, lifestyle planning).
Further information: https://datacdt.org/
Working with industry on a global challenge with cutting edge technology.