Dr Abdulmannan Fadel
- Position: Research Fellow
- Email: A.Fadel@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6146
- Location: E.C. Stoner
Dr. Abdulmannan Fadel is a Research Fellow in Food Analytical Biochemistry, he joined the University of Leeds in June 2018. Prior to this, he was an associate lecturer in Nutrition and Food Science at Manchester Metropolitan University teaching Food Chemistry and Food Biochemistry. He also worked at the University of Chester as a guest lecturer teaching Innovation in Food Science and Nutrition.
Dr. Fadel's research lies at the interface of the crossroads of fundamental experimental dietary fibre and human immune response, with a specific focus on understanding the mechanism of dietary fibre action.
<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD in Food Science, Nutrition and Inflammation, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- MSc in Food Science and Nutrition, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education, MMU, UK
- BSc in Nutrition and Food Science, UoK
- RNutr (Registered Nutritionist) at the AFN (Association for Nutrition)
- Fellow of the HEA (Higher Education Academy)
- Member of IFST (Institute of Food Science and Technology)