- UK/EU/International: International
- Summary: This bursary is for you if you’re a former student of the University of Leeds studying for a postgraduate qualification in the Faculty of Environment. Courses that are run in conjunction with other universities are excluded from the Bursary.
- Value - what money is on offer: The University will pay 10% of the self-funded portion of your fees for each year of the course. If no fees are paid then no bursary is awarded.
- Who is eligible: University of Leeds alumni
- Deadline: No deadline - automatic.
How to apply
If you think you’re eligible, you need to contact the relevant admissions team for the course you have applied for.
You must be a former University of Leeds student. Courses that are run in conjunction with other universities are excluded from the Bursary.
Find out more about our Alumni bursary.
Year of entry