- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Identifying the activity and habits of individuals in a large geospatial dataset
- Supervisors: Professor Nik Lomax, Professor Graham Clarke, Michelle Morris
Fran is an ESRC funded Data Analytics and Society PhD student in the school of Geography and Leeds Institute for Data Analytics. Her research investigaes the relationship between the built environment and levels of physical activity and sedentary behaviour utilsing smartphone data. She is part of the first cohort of the Data Analytics and Society Centre for Doctoral Training.
My research interests lay in the interaction between health outcomes and the built envrionment.
- BSc, Food Science and Nutrition, University of Leeds
- MSc, Data Analytics & Society
- FHEA: Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Spatial Analysis and Policy