Eugeni Vidal Tortosa
- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Cycling and socioeconomic disadvantage
- Supervisors: Dr Robin Lovelace, Prof Dr Eva Heinen, Dr Richard Mann
I am a transport planner with 10 years of experience from Valencia (Spain) currently enrolled in a 4 years PhD programme at the University of Leeds.
My research project entitled 'Cycling and socioeconomic disadvantage' examines quantitatively socioeconomic inequalities in cycling for transport and leisure, bringing together my professional background (transport planning) and two of my main interests (cycling and social justice). The project is funded by the ESRC and supervised by Dr Robin Lovelace expert in geocomputation, Dr Eva Heinen in travel behaviour and active travel, and Dr Richard Mann in statistical modelling and data analytics.
- Active travel
- Transport equity
- Health inequalities
- Environmental justice
- Road safety
- Master in Data Analytics and Society, University of Leeds, 2017-2019
- Master in Transport Planning, University of Leeds, 2016-2017
- Master in Mobility Management, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, 2007-2008
- Master in Strategies and Environmental Management, Universitat de València, 2002-2004
- Bachelor of Laws - LLB, Universitat de València, 1996-2002