Mr SYED KAZMI
- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: LGBT awareness in Muslim parents of primary school children in UK from the perspectives of religion, cultural identity and geopolitics: An ethnographic approach
I am a PhD researcher in the School of Geography at the University of Leeds. I am a qualified overseas teacher (Pakistan), and I am interested in diverse socio-geographic, geopolitical and cross-cultural issues. My intention is to learn and work in challenging environments to gain more research-based study knowledge. The motive of doing this PhD is to understand a multitude of cultural shocks experienced by British Pakistani Muslims.
The aim of this PhD research is to explore diverse values of sexuality in cross-cultural, geographic and religious faiths in a secular democratic society. The research will also identify the factors that could have an impact on sexual orientation within religious minorities regarding the interest of modern states.
- MRes (Education and Society), Manchester Metropolitan University
- PGD GIS, University of Manchester
- MSc GIS, University of the Punjab Pakistan
- M.A Political Science, University of the Punjab Pakistan
- MSc Geography University of the Punjab Pakistan