- Position: Visiting Researcher
- Email: A.Palczewska@leeds.ac.uk
I am a research fellow in the QuantiCode project. QuantiCode is the cross-disciplinary project that aims to develop novel data mining and visualization tools and techniques, which will transform people's ability to analyse quantitative and coded longitudinal data, funded by the EPSRC. I am a computer scientist by training and interdisciplinary researcher with a background in data mining and predictive toxicology. Currently, moving my research interests towards the big data system development for health and retail sector. I am interested in implementation of fast and scalable methods for record linkage, hierarchical linkage, temporal pater mining and system integration.
- 1999-2004: Studies at the University of Silesia (BSc in Computational Physics in 2002, MSc in Computer Science 2004)
- 2004-2008: Academic Teacher at the University of Silesia,
- 2008-2010 Software Developer in R&D Department of DbamSystems Ltd,
- 2010-2014: Studies at the Univesrity of Bradford (PhD in Computer Science in 2014),
- 2014-2016: Post-doc (University of Bradford) for the EC FP7 COSMOS Project