Dr Pazit Ziv
PhD in Molecular Biology, Weizmann Institute of Research, Israel. (https://www.nature.com/articles/35068628)
Post-Doc in Science Teaching, translating abstract terms in science to improve scientific literacy, engaging with non-academic stakeholders with scientific activities and research.
At the University of Leeds:
- Working in an interdisciplinary way to maximise opportunities for academics to identify postgraduate funding.
- Supporting writing bids which primarily generate postgraduate scholarships in water research, however, not excluding any other types of funding bids.
- Providing high-quality edits and constructive criticism suggestions.
- Knowledge broker and making a bridge between people, ideas and funding
- Serve as the EUROFLOW contact point to the EC Project Officer
- Provide Project Management Services, guidance, mentoring and research support to the 15 ESRs
- Liaising with the extended network of 10 Universities and 18 industrial partners
- Monitoring and reporting achievements
Impact management for REF2021
- Supporting Impact Case Studies (ICS) authors with their texts development
- Organising, negotiation and generating corroboration letters and evidences for the ICS
- Delivering seminars and workshops on Impact
- Recommending on pathways to impacts
- Representing academics in meetings and events
- Contributing content to improve statements, forms, bids and reports
- Research Impact Manager (School of Geography)
- water@leeds DRTC manager
- EuroFLOW ITN Research Coordinator