- Position: School Administrative Assistant [Bilingual]
- Email: R.Chaves-Sanderson@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 7.33 Garstang
My name is Richard and my academic background involves a degree in Spanish with International Relations. I joined the School of Geography Administrative team in February 2020, and my role is to provide admin and bilingual support for members of staff within the SoG, including support for the research clusters EGC, RBPM, SJCC and CSAP. I am also responsible for administrative tasks such as organising daily post, ensuring the maintenance of equipment such as printers and paper, creating the weekly SoG newsletter, compiling and collating data for members of staff, and processing demonstrator timesheets for PGRs.
- Admin and bilingual (Spanish) support for the Research Clusters
- Administrative support for PGR demonstrator process including timesheets
- First point of contact for visitors and enquiries