- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Summary: Based on the School's long history of turning out well qualified graduates, we have strong company links which typically offer a number of studentships available for UK/EU students (full and partial awards).
- Value - what money is on offer: The value of each scholarship depends on the award. This can range from partial to full tuition fee. Some scholarships may also include a monthly stipend towards living costs.
- Who is eligible: You must be a UK/EU fee rated applicant who has been offered a place on any of the following courses: MSc Exploration Geophysics; MSc Structural Geology with Geophysics; MSc Engineering Geology. You must either hold or be expecting to achieve 2:1+ or equivalent in your undergraduate degree.
How to apply
- Exploration Geophysics - Sunday 10 February 2019
- Structural Geology with Geophysics - Sunday 10 February 2019
- Engineering Geology - Sunday 24 March 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an Interview Day, which will take place at the School.
You must hold an offer for one of the specified courses. You must also hold or be expecting to achieve a 2:1+ or equivalent in your undergraduate degree.
How are the scholarships awarded?
The scholarship will be awarded as a partial or full fee reduction, depending the value of the scholarship.
Unsuccessful scholarship applicants for the Structural Geology with Geophysics scholarship and Exploration Geophysics industry scholarship, who are not in receipt of any other source of funding, will be considered for the Petroleum Leeds Scholarship (one award per programme of £5,000)