School of Earth and Environment - Industry Funding
- UK/International: UK
- Summary: In conjunction with our partner companies, the School of Earth & Environment is offering funding to students of outstanding ability, achievement and potential.
- Value - what money is on offer: The value of the funding is dependent on the award and can range from partial tuition fee to full tuition fee with living allowance.
- Who is eligible: UK applicants for Engineering Geology MSc. See eligibility criteria for details.
- Deadline: Thursday 30th March 2023
How to apply
Apply now by completing the online form.
How is the funding awarded?
In conjunction with our partner companies, the School of Earth & Environment is offering funding to students of outstanding ability, achievement and potential.
The value of the funding is dependent on the award and can range from partial tuition fee to full tuition fee with living allowance.
To be considered for the funding you must:
- Have submitted a complete study application for an eligible School of Earth and Environment Master’s degree for the academic year commencing September 2023. Your study application must include a copy of your transcript (or marks to date), a supporting statement and a CV which includes your A Level results and any relevant work experience including internships.
- Hold, or should expect to achieve, a good UK upper second class Bachelor degree or better. Funding would not normally be awarded to an applicant obtaining, or predicted to obtain, less than 65% (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree unless there are significant additional factors such as extensive relevant work experience.
- Be classified as a UK citizen.
Thursday 30th March 2023.
An automated response will confirm receipt of your funding application. No further correspondence will be sent until shortlisted applicants are invited for Interview.
It is expected that interviews will be held 20th or 21st April and will most likely be conducted online via Microsoft Teams.
Year of entry