- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Summary: The University of Leeds is offering £5,000 Leeds Masters Scholarships for 2020 entry, targeting under-represented groups at postgraduate level.
- Value - what money is on offer: £5,000 paid in cash instalments when you are registered on your course (and we have verified this).
- Who is eligible: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must meet all of the main criteria and one of the financial criteria on the Leeds Masters Scholarships webpage.
- Deadline: 26th June 2020 - 12 noon
How to apply
To find out more and apply, visit the Leeds Masters Scholarships Scheme webpage.
Applicants must be commencing their masters studies in September 2020, be self-funding, classified as a UK student, and not already hold a Masters degree.
Year of entry