Muriel Bonjean Stanton
I am a postgraduate research student at the University Leeds, in the Sustainability Research Institute (School of Earth and Environment).
My PhD explores physical climate risk management in the electricity sectors in the UK and France. The funding for the project was provided by the EU FP7 Project BASE.
Previously, I was a Senior Consultant for the Global Climate Adaptation Partnernship (GCAP) and worked as a Researcher for the University of Oxford (UK), the Centre for Ecology and Hydrology (UK), the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA) and the US Environmental Protection Agency (USA).
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/murielbonjeanstanton/
- Adaptation to climate variability and change (CV&C)
- Climate governance and policy (and particularly the roles of climate policies in shaping adaptation from the bottom-up)
- Perceptions of climate risks
- Managing climate risks under uncertainties
- Climate change in private sector organisations
- Business-policy interactions around climate change
- Climate finance and investments (and especially the place of private sector finance)
- Institutional and behavioural change
- Energy sector / electricity sector
- MSc in Environmental Technology and Management (2003) (UK, Germany, Denmark)
- MSc in Health Engineering and the Environment (2002)
- BSc in Environmental Engineering (2001; double-diploma in France and Germany)