I am a postgraduate researcher at the Sustainability Research Institute where I work with Dr Sally Russell and Dr Katy Roelich. My research project is funded by the Centre for Industrial Energy, Materials and Products (CIE-MAP). The aim of the project is to explore how managerial cognition (understanding of sustainability) connects to business model transformation for sustainability.
Prior to starting my PhD, I completed MA in Business Studies at the University of Ljubljana.
I have always been interested in how companies can change the way they do business in order to create not just economic value but also environmental and social values. I am particularly interested in how micro-level factors such as cognition influence managerial decision-making for business model transformation towards sustainability.
· SOEE1381 Skills for Environmental Social Sciences
· SOEE2310 Tools and Techniques for Business, Environment and Corporate Responsibility
· Educational Outreach Fellow for the Social Sciences Outreach Team
· Academy of Management (USA)
My research interests are:
- Sustainable business models, specifically circular business models
- Micro-factors influencing managerial decision-making for business model transformation, in particular, the role of cognition
- Cognitive models of sustainability (how managers understand relationships between complex sustainability issues)
- Sustainability performance (material demand reduction)
- MA in Business Studies, University of Ljubljana
- BA in Communicology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana
Research groups and institutes
- Business Organisations for Sustainable Societies
- Sustainability Research Institute