- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Aerosol impacts on climate projections
I am a final year NERC Industrial CASE funded PhD student in the Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science at the University of Leeds, in collaboration with the Met Office. I completed my undergraduate and master’s degrees in chemistry at the University of Leeds, with a study abroad year at the University of Calgary.
My research interests are in understanding how anthropogenic aerosols impact the climate. My current research is focused on quantifying how near-term reductions in anthropogenic aerosol will impact the climate, and reducing the persistent model uncertainty in projections of aerosol forcing.
- 2012 - 2016: MChem, BSc in Chemistry, University of Leeds
Research groups and institutes
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Aerosols
- Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science