- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Model which predicts the Föhn Effect in Crete at Greece
Currently, I’m a first year PhD candidate based in the School of Earth and Environment at the university of Leeds in collaboration with the National Centre for Atmospheric Science (NCAS). My research focus on how we can predict temperature, rainfall, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure under spesific conditions of wind direction and speed where the Foehn winds are created. Moreover, my activities are the following:
- 2012- today: Owner of the Automatic Weather Station located in Rhodes Greece in cooperation with National Observatory of Athens.
- 2013- today: Voluntarily writing of articles in the local newspapers (in Rhodes) with my personal comments on the local extremely weather events.
- 2014- today: Voluntarily writing of annual articles (climatological) in the local newspapers (in Rhodes) with my personal comments (analysis) on the annual meteorological data in Rhodes in comparison with the climatological data.
- 2017: Two occasional participations in local radio show in Rhodes Greece which were discussed the climate change and how this effects Rhodes.
- 2018- today: Student member at Royal Meteorology Society (RMetS)
- 2019- 2020: Meteorologist in “Palmos 99.5 FM” Radio Station, Rhodes, Greece
- Atmospherc dynamics
- Atmospheric physics
- Numerical weather prediction models
- Climate variability
- Numerical climate models
- Mesoscale meteorology
- BSc Environmental Science, University of the Aegean, Mytilene, Greece