- Position: Demonstrator/Module Assistant
- Areas of expertise: Meteorology; Climatology; Climate Change; Sea Level Rise; Geographic Information Systems; Spatial Analysis; Remote Sensing; Earth Observation; Civil Engineering (Energy and Transport Infrastructure).
- Email: C.P.Richardson@leeds.ac.uk
Priestley International Centre for Climate Scholar 2022-23.
Long-term adaptation planning for strategic coastal infrastructure in response to climate-change-induced sea level rise.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- MSc, Remote Sensing, University of London (UCL; Imperial College; Mullard Space Science Laboratory).
- MSc, Applied Meteorology & Climatology, University of Birmingham.
- Cert. Teaching in Higher education.
- Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) Classroom, CompTIA.
- Certified On-line Training Facilitator, Institute of IT Training (IITT).
- Royal Meteorological Society.
- Institute of Physics.