- Position: Research Fellow
- Email: B.L.Rabb@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 9.127
Ben is an Impact Translation Fellow in the iCASP team, bringing experience from the last 7 years working as a consultant in climate services; engaging with business, governmental and international development sectors to translate science into useful information that can be mainstreamed into their decision making.
- Climate impact, risk and vulnerability assessment
- Climate model data and downscaling techniques
- Robust adaptation decision making & catchment planning
- Advanced GIS analysis, spatial modelling and statistics
- Hydrogeological and hydrological modelling, including flood risk analysis
- Project management and business development
- Product development
- Stakeholder engagement, workshops and communications
- PhD Climate and Land Use Change Impacts on Groundwater Flooding Risk, Cardiff University
- MSc Environmental Risks, Brunel University
- BSc Psychology, University of Nottingham.