Dr Luke Conibear
Currently, I'm a research fellow in air quality at the University of Leeds, UK. My focus is on understanding how policies can improve air quality and reduce the impact on human health in India, China, Indonesia, and South America.
I have a PhD in air pollution from the University of Leeds, UK.
Please see the research section of my personal website for more information here.
I am interested in identifying practical solutions to the pressing problems of air pollution.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD (editorials), University of Leeds, 2015-2018
- MSc (distinction), Bioenergy, University of Leeds, 2014-2015
- BEng (2:1), Mechanical Engineering, University College London, 2007-2010
- American Geophysical Union
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- International Global Atmospheric Chemistry
Research groups and institutes
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Aerosols
- Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science