Dr Longwei Chen
Dr. Longwei Chen is a Visiting Research Fellow at the School of Earth & Environment. Currently, he is an Associate Professor in Geophysics at Guilin University of Technology. Previously, from 2014 to 2016, Longwei was Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Central South University. His research interests currently focus on computational geophysics and inverse theory, in particular, highly efficient numerical methods for potential field forward modelling and inversion.
My interests mainly include
- Numerical methods for potential field forward modelling and inversion.
- Numerical methods for convolution-type integral computation with non-uniform grids.
- Numerical methods for electromagnetic field modelling.
- Chinese Geophysical Society
- American Geophysical Union
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Geophysics and Tectonics