Md Bashirul Haque
Key Research Interests:
- Discrete Choice Modelling
- Integrated Land Use Transport Modelling
- Public Transportation
- PhD Research Student, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds, UK, October 2015 to present.
- Faculty Member, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh, 2010 to Present (Currently on leave).
- M.Sc. in Transportation Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh, August 2011.
- B.Sc. in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh, October 2008.
- Haque M. B., Choudhury CF, Hess S. 2019. Modelling residential location choices with implicit availability of alternatives. Journal of Transport and Land Use. 12(1), pp. 597-618
- Haque M. B., Choudhury C, Hess S, Crastes dit Sourd R. 2019. Modelling residential mobility decision and its impact on car ownership and travel mode. Travel Behaviour and Society. 17, pp. 104-119
- Chowdhury M. S. A, Haque M. B. and Sarwar G. (2014), Traffic Information Interface Development in Route Choice Decision, Transport and Telecommunication Journal. Vol. 15, Issue 2, PP. 91–96.
- Chowdhury M. S. A, Sarwar G. and Haque M. B. (2014), Identifying the Factors Effecting the Choice of Waterway in Sylhet City as an Alternative of Bandar Bazar to Tuker Bazar Route, Modern Traffic and Transportation Engineering Research, Vol. 3, Issue 2, PP. 31-36.
- Haque M. B., Chayan M. M. H and Rana M. M. (2013), Sp Based Modelling of Mode Choice for School Trip, Asian Journal of Engineering, Sciences & Technology, 3, Issue 2, pp 89-94.
- Haque M. B., Rahman M., Khan M. A. S. and Parvez, M. N. (2013), Impact of Land Use Parameters on Household Travel Behavior, American Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp 70-74.
- Haque M. B., Tuhin I. A. and Farid M. S. S. (2012), Effect of Aggregate Size Distribution on Concrete Compressive Strength, SUST Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 19, No. 5, pp 35-39.
- Haque, M.B., Choudhury, C., Hess, S. (2019), Modelling residential mobility decision and its impact on car ownership and travel mode transition, World Conference on Transport Research – WCTR, Mumbai, May 2019.
- Haque, M.B., Choudhury, C., Hess, S. (2018), Choice Set Generation in Residential Location Choice Models, 15th International Conference on Travel Behaviour Research, University of California, Santa Barbara, July 2018.
- Haque, M.B., Choudhury, C.F. and Hess, S., (2018), Investigating the Temporal Dynamics of Long-Term and Medium-Term Residential Location Choices: A Case Study of London. The Transportation Research Board (TRB) 97th Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., January 2018.
- Haque M. B., Choudhury C. F. and Hess S. (2017), Reference-dependent choice set formation for modelling of long-term and medium-term residential location choices, International Choice Modelling Conference, Cape Town, South Africa, April 2017.
- Haque, M.B., Choudhury, C.F. and Hess, S., (2017), Investigating the differences between long-term and medium-term residential location choices: a case-study of London, White Rose DTC 6th Annual Conference, Sheffield, UK, June 2017.
- Haque M. B. and Choudhury C. F. (2016), A Combined Residential Location and Transport Mode Choice Model, hEART 2016 organized by European Association for Research in Transportation (hEART), Delft, Netherland, September 2016.
- Haque M. B., Ayaz S. B. and Choudhury C. F. (2012), A Combined Residential Location and Transport Mode Choice Model, presented at the International Conference of the International Association for Travel Behavior Research (IATBR), Toronto, Canada, July 2012.
- Haque M. B., Chayan M. M. H. and Rana M. M. (2012), Transport Mode Choice Model for School Trip in Sylhet City, International Conference on Environmental Technology and Construction Engineering for Sustainable Development (ICETCESD), Sylhet, Bangladesh, March 2012.
- Chowdhury M. A. I., Haque M. B., Banik B. K. (2010), Transportation Demand Modeling And Forecasting For Sylhet City, Conference on Engineering Research Innovation and Education (CERIE), Sylhet, Bangladesh, January 2010.