PhD Topic: A Systematic Method For Constructing Long-Term Futures Incorporating Qualitative Evidence: An Application To Land-Use And Transport In Indonesian Cities
- MT Civil Engineering, University of Diponegoro, Semarang, Indonesia, 2010
- ST Regional and City Planning, University of Diponegoro, Semarang, Indonesia, 1999
- 2003 - present, Lecturer in Jenderal Soedirman University, Purwokerto, Indonesia
- 2010 - 2011, Government’s transport assessor team in environment impact assessment for several projects in Purwokerto, Indonesia
- 2000 - 2005, Regional and City Planner in Several Planning Consultan, Indonesia
Key Research Interests
- Dynamic transport system
- Land use and transport development
Selected Publications/Conference Papers
- Wibowo, Imam T., Hardini, P. “On Street Parking Impact at Jend. Soedirman Road Purbalingga”, Conference Proceeding, 14th FSTPT (Indonesian Inter University Transport Study Forum) International Symposium, November 2011, Riau, Indonesia
- Hardini, P. “Movement Characteristic of Hair Industry Worker at Jalan Jenderal A. Yani Purbalingga”. Jurnal Dinamika Rekayasa Vol. 6 No. 1, 2010, Purwokerto, Indonesia.
- Hardini, P. 'Traffic management for industrial area located in urban area.' MT Thesis. Department of Civil Engineering, Post Graduate Program, University of Diponegoro. April 2010. Semarang, Indonesia.
- Hardini, P. “Strategic Location for Purbalingga’s Industrial Area”. Jurnal Dinamika Rekayasa Vol. 3 No. 2, 2007, Purwokerto, Indonesia.