- Position: Visiting Research Fellow
- Email: T.Wei1@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)759 389 1984
- Location: Room 3.07, Institute for Transport Studies (34-40 University Road)
I am a visiting researcher with the Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds, UK. I am also an Associate Professor with the School of Transportation Engineering, East China Jiaotong University (ECJTU), China.
After achieving my MSc in 2012, I have been working as a teacher in ECJTU. In December 2019, I got my Ph.D degree from Central South University in China.
I was a senior Engineer (secondment) in Haixia(Fujian) Traffic Engineering Design Co., Ltd., Fuzhou, China (07/2015 – 12/2015).
- Time-varying demand estimation for High-speed Railway
- Line planning and scheduling in railway system
- Time-space network modelling and optimization
- Operations management in transportation system
- Traffic assignment model and algorithm
- PhD, Transportation Engineering, Central South University, China, 2019
- MSc, Transportation Planning and Management, Central South University, China, 2012
- BEng, Transportation Planning and Management, Central South University, China, 2009