- Position: Visiting Research Fellow
- Email: T.Wei1@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)759 389 1984
- Location: Room 3.07, Institute for Transport Studies (34-40 University Road)
I am a visiting researcher with the Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds, UK. I am also an Associate Professor with the School of Transportation Engineering, East China Jiaotong University (ECJTU), China.
After achieving my MSc in 2012, I have been working as a teacher in ECJTU. In December 2019, I got my Ph.D degree from Central South University in China.
I was a senior Engineer (secondment) in Haixia(Fujian) Traffic Engineering Design Co., Ltd., Fuzhou, China (07/2015 – 12/2015).
My current research focus is on estimating the time-varying demand distribution and forecasting the demand volumes of High-speed Railway (HSR) by utilizing the ticket booking records from the Railway Ticketing System (RTS).
I’m also interested in data mining, big data analysisthe, modeling and optimization of transportation network.
- Time-varying Demand Estimation for High-speed Railway
- Big Data Analysis of High-speed Railway
- Management and Operation for Transport System
- Traffic Assignment Models and Algorithm
- PhD, Transportation Engineering, Central South University, China, 2019
- MSc, Transportation Planning and Management, Central South University, China, 2012
- BEng, Transportation Planning and Management, Central South University, China, 2009