Dr. Tanveer Hussain
I am currently working as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK.
My major research domains are multimedia data analysis including video summarization, action and activity recognition, saliency detection, scene understanding for autonomous driving, resource-constrained programming, and driver behavior monitoring and pedestrian intention prediction.
I have filed/published several patents and articles in peer-reviewed journals and conferences in reputed venues including:
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Transactions on Image Processing
- IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems
- IEEE Industrial Informatics
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal
- IEEE Network Magazine
- Elsevier Pattern Recognition
- Elsevier Neurocomputing
- Elsevier Pattern Recognition Letters
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) Computing Surveys
- Springer Multimedia Tools and Applications.
I am a student member of IEEE, providing professional review services in various reputed journals and serving as an editorial board member of the Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Systems, and review editor for Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence.
For further activities and implementations of my research, visit my GitHub site.
I acknowledged my Ph.D. Degree in Software Convergence from Sejong University, Seoul, South Korea with best researcher award from the President of the University for my thesis on “A Study and Development of Deep Models for Multi-view Video Summarization”<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD. in Software Convergence
- Bachelor's in Computer Science
- IEEE Student Member