Jennie's part-time role is to administer the Secretariat of the World Conference on Transport Research Society (WCTRS). The role involves provision of essential administrative support to the President, Secretary General, Steering Committee, Scientific Committee and Special Interest Groups (SIGs) in managing and stimulating the membership, tracking income and expenditure, supporting key meetings, new initiatives, and helping to communicate activities of the Society. Jennie manages the Society's website https://www.wctrs-society.com/ and also provides on-site support to the triennial Society Conference.
- BA(Hons) Business Administration
- BTEC Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- OCR Level 3 Award in Assessing Candidates Using a Range of Methods
- ILM Certificate in Management
- NEBOSH Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety