Professor Alan Blyth
- Position: Professor of Atmospheric Science
- Areas of expertise: Cloud physics; convection; observations of the atmosphere; atmospheric instrumentation; flooding; weather forecasts
- Email: A.M.Blyth@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 1632
- Location: Fairbairn House
Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all research projects allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.
- GCRF African Science for Weather Information and Forecasting Techniques (Africa-SWIFT)
- The Yorkshire Integrated Catchment Solutions Programme
Research groups and institutes
- Atmospheric and Cloud Dynamics
- Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science
Postgraduate research opportunities
We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study. Our <a href="//environment.leeds.ac.uk/research-opportunities">research opportunities</a> allow you to search for projects and scholarships.