- Overview: Our geophysical field equipment can be applied to many subsurface imaging challenges.
- Contact name: Dr Adam Booth
- Phone: +44 (0)113 343 9743
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seismic equipment: 96-channel Geometrics GEODE seismic system. 96 vertical-component 10 Hz geophones, 8 3-component 4.5 Hz geophones. PEG-40 accelerated weight-drop source, mounted on a trailer.
- GPR equipment: Sensors and software pulse EKKO PRO GPR, with antennas of 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 MHz frequencies.
- Gravity surveying: Scintrex CG-5 auto-levelling gravimeter. Trimble Total station for elevations.
- Resistivity surveying: IRIS SYSCAL PRO 48-channel Electrical Resistivity Tomography system.
- Electromagentic surveying: Geonics EM31-3 and EM34 electromagnetic induction meters. EM31-3 comes with Archer2 data logger.
- Magnetic surveying: Geometrics G-856 proton precession magnetometers.
Near-surface geophysical surveys; archaeology; environmental and engineering; geological studies, inc. depth to bedrock.
Who can use the facility?
We are committed to sharing our facilities and associated expertise with external academic and industrial collaborators. To make an enquiry please contact Dr Adam Booth, email@example.com.