17th Food Colloids Conference
- Date: Sunday 8 April 2018
- Location: Food Science and Nutrition
- Cost: See FC2018 website for price details.
This biennial conference will next be held at the University of Leeds in 2018.
The main theme of this conference is ‘Application of Soft Matter Concepts’ and the following scientific sessions will cover a series of topics illustrating the interplay between fundamental colloid science research and more applied soft matter research.
• Interfacial design
• Relating structure to properties (macro-meso-micro-nano)
• Biopolymer interactions
• Colloidal aspects of eating and digestion
• Processing of novel structures for functionality
For pricing and to register your interest please visit: FC2018