Breaking Boundaries in STEM: 'Hidden Figures' Screening and panel discussion
- Date: Wednesday 10 October 2018, 14:00 – 17:00
- Location: Roger Stevens LT 03 (7.03)
- Cost: Free
Film screening and panel discussion to celebrate Ada Lovelace Day and Black History Month.
Open to everyone and free to attend!
- 2pm - 4pm) film screening of ‘Hidden Figures’
- (4pm-5pm) refreshments (non-alcoholic) and panel discussion, which will consider contemporary perspectives on issues raised in the film.
- Feel free to join us for whichever section(s) you are available for.
Dr. Isolde Adler (Computing), Caitlin Chalk (PhD in Fluid Dynamics),
Dr. Taisir Elgorashi (Electronic and Electrical Engineering),
Dr. Joanna Leng (Research Computing), Josephine Sanusi (Consultant, IBM),
Dr. Claire Savy (Fluid Dynamics), Jenny Wong (PhD in Fluid Dynamics).