Industry Day: Food Innovation for Delivering Health, Nutrition and Wellness
- Date: Friday 18 January 2019, 9:00 – 17:00
- Location: Engineering Building
- Cost: Free
Meet members of industry and academia to discuss latest scientific approaches to understand the role of food innovation for delivering health, nutrition and wellness.
The purpose of the day is for industry and academia to meet, network and discuss potential collaborations and it is a real opportunity to review state of the art research focused on delivering health benefit through food products.
The programme for the day will feature highlights of leading, industry-related, research activities, a panel on the future of industry – academic engagement and key speakers will include:
- Professor Alan Mackie, Head of the School of Food Science & Nutrtion
- Dr Benjamin Le Révérend, Nestlé Research Center, Switzerland
- Dr Charlotte Evans, School of Food Science & Nutrition
- Bruce Linter, Pepsico R&D, UK
- Professor Brent Murray, School of Food Science & Nutrition
- Dr Kalpana Durga, Vitrition UK ltd
- Dr Helen Chappell, School of Food Science & Nutrition
- Dr Anwesha Sarkar, School of Food Science & Nutrition
Download the full day programme here.
For further information please contact the Food Research.