- Start date: 6 December 2021
- End date: 27 February 2022
- Fees: £1064.00
- Venue: Online
enquire book now
On completion of this module, students will:
- have been introduced concepts, theories and methods of earth observation from aircraft and earth orbital satellites for environmental research and for input into GIS;
- be able to use appropriate software to read, display, restore, enhance, classify and extract information about the land surface from diverse types of remote sensing images;
- understand the standard workflow used to turn remote sensing data (i.e. images) into information (i.e. thematic outputs) in a range of applications.
To book onto this course, please visit our online store.
This course will be held online.
For administrative queries, please contact the administrative team.