- Overview: Our geophysical field equipment can be applied to many subsurface imaging challenges.
- Contact name: Dr Adam Booth
- Phone: +44 (0)113 343 9743
- Email: email@example.com
- Seismic equipment: 96-channel Geometrics GEODE seismic system. 96 vertical-component 10 Hz geophones, 8 3-component 4.5 Hz geophones. PEG-40 accelerated weight-drop source, mounted on a trailer.
- GPR equipment: Sensors and software pulse EKKO PRO GPR, with antennas of 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 MHz frequencies.
- Gravity surveying: Scintrex CG-5 auto-levelling gravimeter. Trimble Total station for elevations.
- Resistivity surveying: IRIS SYSCAL PRO 48-channel Electrical Resistivity Tomography system.
- Electromagentic surveying: Geonics EM31-3 and EM34 electromagnetic induction meters. EM31-3 comes with Archer2 data logger.
- Magnetic surveying: Geometrics G-856 proton precession magnetometers.
Near-surface geophysical surveys; archaeology; environmental and engineering; geological studies, inc. depth to bedrock.