- Date: Tuesday 2 November 2021, 14:00 – 15:00
- Location: Online
- Type: Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science, Seminars, Earth and Environment
- Cost: Free
Monitoring global wildfires and atmospheric composition in the Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service
- D.Phil., on satellite remote sounding of ozone in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere, in Atmospheric, Oceanic and Planetary Physics at the University of Oxford.
- Postdoc at the University of Cambridge working on stratospheric chemical data assimilation.
- Postdoc at the University of Toronto working on tropospheric chemical data assimilation.
- Postdoc at the University of Edinburgh working on the BORTAS field campaign investigating the impact of boreal wildfires on atmospheric oxidizing capacity with models, satellite observations and in situ measurements.
- Joined ECMWF in 2013 working on assimilating profiles of atmospheric composition measured by satellites and aircraft, fire emissions and atmospheric impacts in the Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service, and science communication in relation to global atmospheric composition.