- Overview: The analysis suite consists of an ICP-MS and an ICP-OES and is capable of analysing a wide range of natural, synthetic and experimental samples.
- Contact name: Stephen Reid
- Phone: +44 (0)113 343 2361
- Email: email@example.com
These instruments are available for consultancy work and are used to analyse a wide range of aqueous samples. General methods have been developed and validated for the analysis of:
- Fresh waters
- Whole rock digests
- Biological samples.
ICP-MS and ICP-OES are capable of analysing more than 70 elements and methods have also been developed for a wide range of specific applications either for general or more specialised methods.
Our ICP instrumentation can be set up for a number of more specialist techniques including:
- Organic solvent analysis
- HPLC or IC-ICP-MS
- Isotope dilution calibrations.
- Thermo Fisher iCAPQc ICP-MS
- Thermo Fisher iCAP 7400 Radial ICP-OES
Who can use the facility?
We are committed to sharing our facilities and associated expertise with external academic and industrial collaborators. To make an enquiry please contact Stephen Reid, firstname.lastname@example.org.