- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My research intends to measure and analyse energy footprints at the household level, for the purpose of understanding the energy service dependency of human need satisfaction in selected countries. This endeavour goes beyond past studies of household footprint measurements in several key ways. First, it will connect energy footprints, not just with consumption patterns or income/expenditure levels, but with well-being. Second, it aims to map energy use to broader energy services (the ultimate purpose of energy consumption). Third, it will do so for six countries.
- Multiregional Input Output, households' energy footprint, energy services, human wellbeing.
- Living well within limits - at the household level
- Leverhulme Research Leadership Grant
- MSc, Industrial Ecology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- MSocSci, Sociology, University of Warsaw
Research groups and institutes
- Energy and Climate Change Mitigation
- Sustainability Research Institute