Leeds York NERC Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) PhD student.
I am a postgraduate researcher at the Sustainability Research Institute, working together with Martin Dallimer (SRI) and Helen Elsey from the University of York. My project aims to assess potential benefits of urban nature to mental health and wellbeing in low- and middle-income countries, and to understand urban residents' perceptions toward urban biodiversity in relation to their mental health and wellbeing. I am a member of the environment and development research group.
- Urban green spaces
- Urban ecosystem services
- Linkages between biodiversity, human health and wellbeing
- MSc in Urban Ecosystem Science, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
- BSc in Arboriculture, University of Applied Sciences Göttingen, Germany
Research groups and institutes
- Environment and Development
- Sustainability Research Institute