- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Clouds and Arctic Climate Change
- Supervisor: Professor Ken Carslaw, Prof Paul Field, Prof Ian Brooks
I am a PhD student using climate models to study the behaviour of Arctic clouds. The aim of my project is to improve understanding of how Arctic clouds will respond to and influence the changing climate in the region as the temperature rises.
- MPhys in Physics from University of Manchester (2018)
Research groups and institutes
- Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Aerosols