- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Sustainable Development Performance: The Impact of Corporate Sustainability Practice on Quality of Life
- Supervisors: Professor Sally Russell, Dr Effie Papargyropoulou, Professor William Young
I am a PhD student in the School of Earth & Environment, under the Sustainability Research Institute (SRI), with my research project serving the objectives of Businesses & Organisations for Sustainable Societies (BOSS). My research project seeks to understand the links between corporate sustainability management practice and impacts on society, measured by sustainability performance and quality of life indicators.
I bring an academic and practitioner perspective to my research, having earned my Bachelor’s- Majoring Management & Minoring in Fine Art, my Masters of Business Administration in Sustainability, and gained 13 years of work experience. My work experience includes analyst and decision-making accountabilities for financial management, strategic planning, performance excellence, and sustainability strategy & reporting in the Public Transportation Industry, in the government and private sectors. My government sector experience was based in the United States (Northeast Ohio), and my private sector experience was with a French-based multinational corporation operating as a private contractor to public transportation agencies in metropolitan cities around the world, with my scope of work focused to North America.
My current research seeks to define and measure the relationship between the sustainability actions of multinational companies and the change in levels of quality of life for a geographic region where multinational companies operate and may have environmental, economic, and social impacts.
Key areas of interest in my research include:
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Paradox Tension
- Sustainability Management tools
- Performance Excellence Practice
- Quality of Life Indicators
- Social Impact Assessment
- BA, Management & Fine Art, Hiram College
- MBA, Sustainability, Baldwin Wallace University
- Certificate, Sustainability Management, University of Cambridge
- Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt
Research groups and institutes
- Business Organisations for Sustainable Societies
- Sustainability Research Institute