I am a PhD student in the Physical Climate Change and the Biosphere and Atmosphere research groups within the Institute of Climate and Atmospheric Science. My PhD project aims to investigate the climatic effect of aviation non-CO2 emissions from standard and future generation aircraft. My PhD project is funded by the NERC Panorama DTP with CASE partner Met Office.
- Contrail parameterisation
- Radiative forcing of contrails
- Climate modelling
- MSc, Cartography and GIS, Beijing Normal University
- BEng, Remote Sensing, Shandong University of Science and Technology
Research groups and institutes
- Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science