I am a PhD student in the Institute of Climate and Atmospheric Science. My PhD project aims to improve our understanding of the climatic effect of aviation non-CO2 emissions from standard and future generation aircraft. In particular, it focuses on quantifying the climate forcing from contrail cirrus. My PhD project is part of the NERC Panorama DTP with CASE partner Met Office.
- Contrail cirrus parameterisation
- Radiative forcing of contrails
- Climate modelling – UKESM Unified Model and CESM CAM
- MSc, Cartography and GIS, Beijing Normal University, China
- BEng, Remote Sensing, Shandong University of Science and Technology, China
Research groups and institutes
- Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science