Dr Omar K. Mohammed-Sajed
Omar is a visiting research fellow at the School of Earth and Environment/ University of Leeds. Currently, he is a lecturer at the Department of Geology/ College of Science/ University of Mosul, teaching petroleum geology and well logging. His PhD study included integrated reservoir characterisation of carbonate platform formations and his research currently focus on the reservoir quality of carbonate rocks and their controlling factors.
- Petrophysics of carbonate rocks
- Carbonate reservoir properties
- Diagenetic and fracturing control on reservoir quality
- PhD Petroleum Geology (petrophysics), 2018, University of Leeds
- MSc Sedimentology, 2006, University of Mosul
- BSc General Geology, 2003, University of Mosul