Dr Inès Otosaka
I am a Research Fellow at the University of Leeds in the NERC Centre for Polar Observations and Modelling (CPOM). My research focuses on using satellite and airborne altimetry data over the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets to track changes in their elevation, volume and mass. I am the project scientist on the Ice Sheet Mass Balance Inter-Comparison Exercise (IMBIE http://imbie.org), which aims at reconciling satellite measurements of ice sheet mass balance through community efforts in order to reduce uncertainties in ice sheet mass balance estimation and help constrain ice-sheet sea-level projections.
- Earth Observations of the Cryosphere
- PhD, Earth Observations, University of Leeds
- MSc Engineering, Ecole Centrale de Marseille, France
- MSc The Built Environment, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- European Geophysical Union (EGU)
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)