Dr Alok Kumar Pandey
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Air Pollution; Urban Climate; Earth System Modelling
- Email: A.Pandey1@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 11.06 Priestley Building
- Website: Webpage | LinkedIn | Googlescholar | Researchgate | ORCID
I obtained my PhD from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, India. My PhD research work was funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India under INSPIRE Programme. I have since gained teaching experience as an Assistant Professor at the Central University of Haryana, Mahedargarh, India; an independent researcher at the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom; and a Research Consultant at the University of Leicester, Leicester, United Kingdom.