Dr. Linchang An
- Position: Visiting Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Atmospheric chemistry, Air quality forecasting
- Email: L.An@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 10.127
- Website: WMO | Googlescholar
Senior Engineer, National Meteorological Center of China Meteorological Administration (CMA)
PhD, Meteorology, Lanzhou University, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
MSc, Atmospheric Physics and Environment, Chinese Academy of Meteorological Sciences.
BSc, Atmospheric Sciences, Lanzhou University, China.
- Interactions between atmospheric composition, the biosphere, climate and air quality.
- Simulate and forecast air quality from Asia to Global Scales.
- Long distance transport of air pollutants, including dust, fine particles, O3, SO2, NO2 and so on.
- Application methods of satellite remote sensing data products in atmospheric chemistry model.
- Impact of air quality on human health.