Dr Leyuan Wu
- Position: Visiting Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Earth's gravity field; Earth's magnetic field; Numerical modelling; Fourier analysis; Scientific machine learning.
- Email: L.Wu2@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 8.151
- Website: Researchgate | ORCID
I am a Visiting Research Fellow at the School of Earth & Environment.
I received the B.S. degree in Geographic Information System from Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, in 2009 and the Ph.D. degree in Geophysics from Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, in 2014.
I am currently a Lecturer at Zhejiang University of Technology, Hangzhou, China.
My current research topics include numerical modeling and inversion of gravity and magnetic fields of the Earth, Moon, asteroids, and other Solar system planets, and scientific machine learning for solving related problems.
My current research interests mainly include:
- Efficient algorithm for forward and inverse modelling of Earth’s gravity and magnetic fields
- Study of lunar and planetary gravitational fields
- Scientific machine learning for solving geophysical problems
- Fourier analysis method and its application in geophysics
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists