- Position: Research Support Administrator
- Email: C.McLoughlin@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 1096
- Location: 8.111 School of Earth and Environment
- Website: | Twitter
I am the Research Support Administrator for the Institue for Climate and Atmospheric Scince and School lead for Open Access compliance.
I started in the School of Earth of Environment in the role of Research Support Administrator in April 2014 and have previouly supprorted both the Earth Surface Science Instiute and Institute of Geophysics and Techtonics before moving my current role supporting ICAS in July 2021. I have worked at the University since September 2008 starting out in student support in the School of Healthcare and then moving into research support working for the Nutritional Epidemiology Group in the School of Food Science.
My role includes:
- Communications (Twitter, SharePoint, website, promotional materials)
- Meeting, event and away day planning and support
- Institute finances
- Supporting the Director of ICAS
- Overseeing the School's Open Access compliance
- BSc Biomedical Sciences
Research groups and institutes
- Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science