I am the Research Support Administrator for the Institute of Geophysics and Tectonics (IGT) and School lead for Open Access compliance.
I started in the School of Earth of Environment in this role in April 2014, but have worked at the University since September 2008 starting out in student support in the School of Healthcare and then moving into research support working for the Nutritional Epidemiology Group in the School of Food Science.
My role includes:
- Communications (Twitter, SharePoint, website, promotional materials)
- Meeting, event and away day planning and support
- Institute finances
- Supporting the Director of IGT
- Oversee the School's Open Access compliance
- Supporting the School's Research and Innovation Committee
- REF Core Team Administrator
- Supporting the School's REF 2021 submission
- BSc Biomedical Sciences
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Geophysics and Tectonics