Dr Julia Tindall
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: paleoclimate modelling; isotope modelling; ENSO; hydrological cycle; pliocene; quaternary; eocene; data-model comparison
- Email: J.C.Tindall@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4696
- Location: 10.113 School of Earth and Environment
2012 - Research Fellow, University of Leeds.
2004 - 2012 Research Associate, University of Bristol.
2000-2004 PhD student, University of Reading. Thesis title 'Dynamics of the Tropical Tropopause and Lower Stratosphere'<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
Research groups and institutes
- Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science
- Climate Science and Impacts