5th UK National Climate Dynamics Workshop
- Date: Monday 17 June 2019, 09:00 – 17:00
- Location: SEE Seminar Rooms, 8.119
- Interval: Every day
- Until: Tuesday 18 June 2019
- Cost: Free
These workshops aim to bring together UK researchers from a broad range of topics linked to climate dynamics and to connect Met Office and University researchers.
The 5th UK National Climate Dynamics workshop will be held from 17-18 June 2019 at the University of Leeds.
The deadline for registration is 10 May 2019, but we kindly ask you to register as soon as possible to help with the meeting planning. The meeting will start at 2pm on Monday 17 June.
Abstracts are invited on theory, observation and modelling studies of global and regional climate dynamics of the atmosphere and oceans and links to climate variability and change.
- jets, storm tracks and blocking
- large-scale dynamics and teleconnections
- tropical circulation including monsoons
- predictability of climate
Please register your intention to attend and your presentation title no later than 10th May using this form.
If you would like to discuss whether a topic is in scope of the meeting please contact the organisers.