The Faculty of Environment brings together the breadth and depth of four academic schools across the Leeds campus.
- Professor Alan Haywood, Executive Dean
- Professor William Murphy, Deputy Dean
- Dr Lisa Marshall, Pro-Dean for Student Education
- Professor Ed Manley, Pro-Dean for Research and Innovation
- Professor Guy Ziv, Pro-Dean International
How to find us
The Faculty’s administrative offices are primarily based in the Priestley Building - number 88 on the campus map. You can also navigate your way around the university with our interactive map. Details of how to get to campus by a variety of transport modes are available via the 'Find us' page.
Staff A-Z listings
If you have an enquiry about a particular aspect of our work, you may wish to contact the appropriate member of staff directly. Search our staff directory.
For enquires about specific undergraduate courses, postgraduate study, research opportunities, or other assistance, please select the appropriate school:
- School of Earth and Environment
- School of Food Science and Nutrition
- School of Geography
- Institute for Transport Studies
University service contacts
- For the University switchboard, library, IT help desk, press office and other central teams, please visit the University level ‘Contact us’ page.